Tuesday, May 10, 2022

"Kevin Samuels" - Farewell to An Effective Social Influencer

    By now you may have heard that YouTube Influencer Kevin Samuels has died. May I say to his family and dear friends that I am sorry for your loss. 


    Whatever your opinion of him, good, bad, or indifferent, it is without a doubt that he made an impact on the world. I did not know him like those in his immediate circle. I would have liked to have met him and had an intelligent discussion. It is apparent that those who did know him had great respect for him and his work. I will give my personal summary of him in this post.

    In my initial reaction to his disposition and approach to his many female guests, it was clear that he already had a notion of how the impending conversation was going to go. He would usually give the person (mostly women) an opportunity to state their position on the topic of choice or ask him a question. One of the most intriguing interactions was with a 43-year-old, attractive, elegant woman. The title of the video was "Candid Conversation with "Born Again Virgin" Christian Feminist."

    Mr. Samuels immediately took control of the conversation, as he usually does, and began to gently ask her questions. I was impressed by how patient and present they both were. Contrary to what many, especially women, have said about him, he started very patiently and then began to ask the pointed questions. He let her know that he was a Christian since a boy and appears to have a good handle on what the scripture says. This got my attention. What also captured my attention was the subsequent succinct questions that he followed up with. You can watch the video and make up your own conclusions. However, as you watch the conversation unfolds, it is my opinion that not many women could have stood up to the questions and scrutiny that she endured with such poise and patience.

    Mr. Samuels brings "front and center," the realities that women face who have believed the feminist agenda, worked their careers beyond their childbearing years, and are still unmarried. He has the kind of conversations with women that those who love them should have had. His further comments literally made me laugh out loud which is clearly his appeal to his audience.

    Suffice to say, his voice and his contribution to the dating and relationship space will always be valued, missed, and are still needed. I pray that his relationship with God has yielded his being welcomed in Heaven and I hope to meet him there. Again, my condolences to his family and friends and that we remember him for what he has done while he was with us. God bless you, sir.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment

***URGENT Mask Information UPDATE***

 Greetings all. First, I want to thank everyone who read my blog content. Kindly leave a comment if you would like to see more content like ...