Monday, February 21, 2022

Looking for Super Fans

 Greetings all,

   "Wormhole Moon II" is completed. I need help to test whether or not I have something that is better than the first. 



    That said, I am looking for the following: 1) I am looking for those who have read the first book. 2) If you haven't read "Wormhole Moon," but are willing to be optimistic, you like the science fiction genre and won't mind signing an NDA so I can share the manuscript with you. 3) You are willing to read it through to give me a non-biased review.

    If you are interested, please email me at john.williams.author@gmail.com

    Thank you for your time and attention.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment

***URGENT Mask Information UPDATE***

 Greetings all. First, I want to thank everyone who read my blog content. Kindly leave a comment if you would like to see more content like ...