Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Greetings World!

   After blogging for many years, and after a very challenging period of my life, I find that I am blogging on blogger. I am grateful for the platform and I trust that I will add great value to this space for Google readers and my audience all over the world. 



  I am John Williams, a 58-year-old Christian, father, United States Air Force Persian Gulf War Veteran, Author, Musician, screenplay writer, playwright, 28-year aviation professional, and US Patent holder. I am proud to say that I have published 14 books, and one audiobook so far, and counting. 

  It is my plan, calling, and purpose to add value to the world and leave a legacy for my great, great-grandchildren. To that end, I will create and document my journey here. I will share stories, promote my books, writings and other things I feel are worth sharing for my readers and the curious. 

  Speaking of my books, kindly view some of my favorites "Wormhole Moon" and my latest addition: "Effective Prayers for Your Future Spouse." I am certain you will enjoy them both.

If you have questions comments, rants, and raves concerning me, please feel free to comment. That is all for now and thank you for visiting my blog page.

-John

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

***URGENT Mask Information UPDATE***

 Greetings all. First, I want to thank everyone who read my blog content. Kindly leave a comment if you would like to see more content like ...